Here at RMB, we are all about mamas, babies, and their families. We are looking for creativity, couples’ individuality, a love of anything involved with birth, and lots of details about your entire maternal/baby experience!
If you would like to submit a…
Company Feature & Promotion or an Educational Article – Please identify a problem, need, or topic related to your area of expertise and send us an email that contains everything needed to post your article. It should be related to mothers and the Colorado birth community (i.e., please keep plug-ins to a minimum). The submission should also contain at least two professional pictures of your service, and/or product or anything visual relating to your article. (Image guidelines for submissions are below). Your niche in the birth community should be clearly stated and all pertinent information including links and contact information included.
A Maternity Photography Session Feature – These sessions are always greatly appreciated and we would love to showcase the work of some of Colorado’s most creative and talented maternity photographers! It is very important that your work be of professional quality, detailed, unique, and especially creative! We want the images to be visually pleasing and more than just a beautiful picture. Please accompany the submission with at least ten images following our guidelines below, as well as all contact information and important links.
Birth/Baby Photography Session Feature – We love these sessions as well! Colorado is home to some of the best baby photographers in the nation, and we would love to expose you! Please keep in mind that your feature must be more than just a baby sleeping on a pillow–it should be creative, precious, unique, or all three! Again, detail shots are a must-facial features, clothing, accessories, or the like. Please ensure that you send in at least ten images for review formatted according to guidelines. Pertinent information should also be included: Vendor credits, contact information, and links should be included in initial email. We would also love to hear thoughts, birth stories, or other special information about the baby and mama, the shoot, or anything else pertaining, as well as the parents’ and the babies’ names (first name for parents, first and middle for babies).
Image Requirements for All Submissions
- Submissions should come ready to post. Complete submissions ready to post will be given first priority, so please send them to us that way! We understand that this may be a little extra work on your part, and we definitely appreciate it! We will review all submissions and notify submitters of their approval and posting date.
- We endeavor to publish work that has not been published elsewhere specifically to Colorado (this will not apply to photographers or vendors of a shoot). Once your submission has been approved, please do not submit or publish it elsewhere until it has been published on RMB.
- If you wish to submit work that has already been submitted to a national blog, please let us know–these are handled on a case-by-case basis. Include a link to your work for us to review.
- All sources must be credited on images! This includes any artwork, not just photographs.
- Please ensure that your images are sized for the internet at 72 DPI. In other words, we cannot accept high resolution images.
- Images should be 550 pixels across. They should come individually; please do not submit boards!
- Lastly, send your fantastic submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org in a zipped folder.
Thank you! We are so excited to see what you submit!